Please also refer to our Code of Conduct.
You are solely responsible and liable for all of your activities on the Site. Listed below are some, but not all, violations that may result in termination of your access to the Site:
• Publish content that is illegal, obscene, or libellous. This includes any cannabis or cannabis-related items.
• Harass, threaten, embarrass, or interfere with another user in any unwanted way.
• Transmit or facilitate distribution of content that is libelous, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, defamatory, or objectionable.
• Use vulgar or abusive language.
• Pretend to be someone else. You are not allowed to impersonate another user, or any other individual.
• Attempt to get another user’s password.
• Upload a virus or other harmful component.
• Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the Site.
• We reserve the right to remove content at any time, including but not limited to, any content that violates these standards. We are not responsible for any objectionable material you may encounter while using the Site.
All materials, including all images, software, text and graphics, buttons, keywords, metatags and as well as the general “look and feel”, (“the Content”), contained on the Site are protected by copyright under national laws and international treaties. The marks, corporate logos and emblems displayed on the Site are subject to the trademark and other rights of the owner or its content providers. Without limiting the foregoing:
The Content may be viewed and printed, and documents thereon distributed provided such documents are used for information and non-commercial personal purposes only and reference is made to Indoor Plant Trader whenever the document is used. You may not exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything on the Site. Content shared by us via social media may be on-shared under the terms of the applicable social media platform. Press releases and other documents classified as public may be for public communication provided the source of the information is stated. If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, all such communications will, to the extent not otherwise labeled, be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
For your convenience, the Site may include links to sites on the Internet which are owned, published and maintained by third parties. Please note that such linked sites are not under our control, and therefore we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of such linked sites.
Protection of information
Internet transmissions are never completely private and secure. You understand that any message or information you send on the Site may be read or intercepted by others. Further, you should not give your password to anyone. Also, if you share your computer with other people, you should log out from the Site and close your browser window when you are finished using the Site.
If you experience any problems with the Site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org